Effective Date: March 20, 2023
Privacy laws and guidelines are part of a constantly changing environment. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Sites. Material changes will be conspicuously posted on the Sites or otherwise communicated to you.
1. The Personal Information We May Collect. We may generally collect the following categories of Personal Information in connection with your use of the Sites:
- Unique Identifiable Information: Such as, your full name, email address, phone number, market region, the organization or Configure you work for and other information. This data is used to populate a profile within your account.
- Internet or Other Electronic Information: Such as, browsing activity, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, unique device identifiers, cookies, and other data linked to a device.
2. The Sources for the Personal Information We Collect
- Information you provide to us. Personal Information is required to use certain Sites features, for example, to register for access or otherwise create an account, to contact us via our Feedback form on the Sites (where we may retain your message’s content and our response), to receive or request data from us or third parties, such as suppliers and manufacturers, designers or contractors (e.g. bid requests, project information, and request for product information), and respond to communications from us. You may elect to use the Sites without creating an account, but an account is needed to access certain services available within the Sites.
- We may automatically collect certain data.
Browsing History and Activity. When you are logged into your account, we will collect information about how you use the Sites, which we will link to your account.
IP Addresses, Cookies, & Similar Tracking Technologies. When you use the Sites, we and our vendors use technologies such as cookies (i.e., small pieces of data stored on your device’s hard drive by your browser), web beacons, pixel tags, and similar technologies to automatically collect IP addresses assigned to the computers and other devices you use, your internet service provider, device ID number, approximate geographic location, browser type, the Sites and pages visited, websites you access before and after visiting the Sites, and data related to how and when you use the Sites (e.g., date and time stamps, clickstream data, and data about search terms and websites that direct you to the Sites). We may combine this data with other data (including Personal Information).
The Sites may use session or persistent cookies to collect and store data about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Sites. Session cookies are used to complete transactions and for other purposes such as counting visits to certain webpages. Session cookies are eliminated when you exit your browser. Persistent cookies may be stored on your computer by your browser. When you log in, persistent cookies tell us if you have visited the Sites before or if you are a new visitor. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can disable this function but disabling cookies may impact your use and enjoyment of the Sites.
California’s “Do-Not-Track” Requirement. we currently do not honor “do not track” requests.
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect and process information about your use of the Sites. Google sets Cookies on your browser or device, and then your web browser will automatically send information to Google. Google uses this information to provide us with reports that we use to better understand and measure how users interact with Sites.
Other Analytics Tools. We may also use other analytics tools from time to time that may collect information on our behalf to understand how our Sites are used.
- Data from Other Sources. We may obtain data about individuals from your use of the Autodesk Revit Plugin, various third-party companies and public sources and we may combine that data with other Personal Information. This enhances our existing data about our users, improves our ability to contact you, and enhances our marketing capabilities.
3. How We Use Personal Information. We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- As Stated or Agreed to at the Point of Collection. We may use Personal Information for the purposes stated or agreed-to (or as is obvious) at the point of collection. For example, we use Personal Information to respond to your questions, comments, or complaints. We may also use Personal Information as requested or consented to by you.
- Administration. We use Personal Information for administrative purposes, such as to inform our business strategies and to understand the demographics and user preferences of the Sites.
- Sites Management. We use Personal Information for Sites management, such as troubleshooting problems, improving the content and functionality of the Sites, statistical and other analyses of the Sites, and to customize the Sites to you and our users.
- Access to the Sites. We use Personal Information to create an account for the Sites and allow you to access the Sites as needed.
- Advertising and Communications. We may use Personal Information to send you promotions or to perform targeted advertising, to notify you of new services or programs, to notify you of new Sites features, to notify you of changes to our Terms or this Policy, and for other similar communications.
- To Protect Our Rights. We may use Personal Information to protect our legal rights or interests, or those of other parties, including to bring a legal action against you or anyone who may be causing harm to us, our Sites, or to other users of the Sites.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information. We do not sell, rent or lease Personal Information to any third party. We may share Personal Information with the following parties, in compliance with applicable laws:
- Employees and Affiliates. We may share Personal Information with our employees, sister companies, and affiliates who have a need to know the information for our business purposes.
- Third Parties and/or Service Providers. We may share Personal Information with third parties and/or service providers that provide services for us. For example, we may share Personal Information with our subcontractors and vendors to help us offer, host and manage the Sites; provide targeted advertising and other marketing; improve the content and functionality of the Sites; perform data analysis and statistical analysis; troubleshoot problems with the Sites; provide public relations; provide email services; provide data processing; and support or provide the security of the Sites.
- Government Officials / Law Enforcement. We will cooperate with law enforcement and other governmental agencies, and may disclose Personal Information: (i) if we believe in good faith we are legally required to disclose that Personal Information, (ii) if we are advised to disclose Personal Information by our legal counsel, or (iii) when necessary to identify, contact or bring a legal action against someone who may cause or be causing harm to, or interfering with the legal rights of, Configure or any other party.
- Professional Advisors. We may share Personal Information with our professional advisors, such as our attorneys, accountants, financial advisors and business advisors, in their capacity as advisors to Configure.
- Change in Ownership. In the event Configure is the subject of a change of control or in the event the Sites changes ownership, in whole or in part, or in the event of a bankruptcy, receivership or a similar transaction, we may provide Personal Information to the subsequent owner(s).
- We may share Personal Information with third parties when explicitly requested by or consented to by you, or for the purposes for which you disclosed the Personal Information to us as indicated at the time and point of the disclosure (or as was obvious at the time and point of disclosure). This may include the disclosure of information to suppliers and manufacturers with whom you inquire about products, request information from, purchase from, or otherwise connect with when using the Sites.
- Use and Disclosure of Non-Personal Information. We may collect, use, share, transfer and otherwise process de-identified and aggregated information that it receives or creates for any purposes in its sole discretion, in compliance with applicable laws. Configure is the sole and exclusive owner of such de-identified and aggregated information, including if Configure de-identifies Personal Information so that it no longer considered Personal Information under applicable laws.
5. Information We Do Not Intend to Collect
- Sensitive Information. “Sensitive Information” is any data that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, or that involves genetic or biometric data or data concerning health or sexual orientation. We do not intend to collect any Sensitive Information from you. Please do not provide Sensitive Information to us.
- Children. The Sites is not directed at children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or share Personal Information from children under 18. If a parent or legal guardian learns that their child provided us with Personal Information without his or her consent, please contact us and we will make commercially reasonable attempts to delete such Personal Information.
6. Social Media. We are active on social media, including LinkedIn (“Social Media”). Anything you post on Social Media is public information and will not be treated confidentially. We may post (or re-post) on the Sites, our websites and our Social Media pages any comments or content that you post or otherwise share on Social Media pages. The Sites may use advertising networks and services offered by Social Media Sites to deliver advertising content. Use of these services requires Social Media Sites to implement Cookies or pixel tags to deliver ads to you while you access the Sites. Your use of Social Media is governed by the privacy policies and terms of the providers that own and operate those websites and not by this Policy. We encourage you to review those policies and terms.
7. Data Security. We use commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to help secure Personal Information against loss, misuse, and alteration appropriate to the type of Personal Information processed. If a breach of your Personal Information occurs, we will notify you of the breach if required under applicable law.
You understand that no data transmission over the internet or electronic device can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect Personal Information, we do not guarantee the security of Personal Information and you provide Personal Information at your own risk.
8. Access from Outside the United States. If you access the Sites from outside the United States, please be aware that Personal Information may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the United States. Certain governmental authorities may not consider the level of protection of Personal Information in the United States to be equivalent to that required by other jurisdictions.
California Residents Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you are a California resident, you have the right to obtain: (a) a list of all third parties to whom we may have disclosed your Personal Information within the past year for direct marketing purposes, and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed, by emailing us at Configure@ConfigureNow.com
10. Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, contact us at:
1538 Alexandria Pike, Suite 11
Fort Thomas, KY 41075